This position will include:
- Liaison with other disciplines and consultancies
- Full technical design
- Client liaison
- Keeping up to date with relevant design codes and standards
- Working with fellow team members and independently.
Key requirements for this position:
- Electrical Degree or equivalent
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NZ resident or hold a current work permit
- Full, clean New Zealand drivers licence.
Benefits of working at Powell Fenwick:
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Good size team
- Wide range of projects
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work with industry leaders in the field of innovative and sustainable green design
- Great social club activities
- New offices in a central location.
This is a challenging position offering wide experience in the Christchurch engineering sector and an opportunity for further career development.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org