Strengthening or altering a historic building requires a sensitive approach, to preserve the building's character.
Our involvement in historic buildings normally involves seismic strengthening and a fitout upgrade. A sensitivity for the intrinsic nature of the historic building is required so that the engineering solution does not intrude.
- The Music Centre, Christchurch
- Convent of the Holy Name, Christchurch
- ANZ Bank Hereford Street, Christchurch
- Fishers Building Hereford Street, Christchurch
- ASB Bank Hereford Street, Christchurch
- Christchurch Arts Centre