Our Acoustic Department practices in the environmental noise field as well as in building acoustics, at planning, design and monitoring stages.
We are looking for a Part-Time Acoustic Technician to work in our Christchurch Office for approximately 15 hours a week.
This position will include:
- Undertaking technical assessments using modelling software, spreadsheets and hand calculations
- Environmental noise surveys
- Interaction with clients
- Verbal and written reporting
Key requirements for this position:
- A passion for sound, audio, or music – acoustics!
- Talent for learning and using software
- Precise and orderly approach to technical work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NZ residency or a current work permit
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Benefits of working at Powell Fenwick:
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Wide range of projects
- Competitive remuneration package with paid overtime and bonuses
- Close interaction with engineers from a range of disciplines
- Work with industry leaders in the field of innovative and sustainable green design
- Great social club activities.