Our Acoustic Department practices in the environmental noise field as well as in building acoustics, and at planning, design and monitoring stages.
We are looking for an Intermediate Acoustic Engineer to work in our busy, central Christchurch office and assist the Acoustic Department in the delivery of a high quality, high value adding, and profitable acoustic engineering service to our clients.
This position will include:
- Undertaking technical assessments
- Verbal and written reporting to clients
- Preparation of fee submissions
- Management of project delivery
- Attendance at meetings within the Powell Fenwick team and with clients
- Fostering client relationships
- On-going professional development
Key requirements for this position:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A passion for sound, audio, or music – acoustics!
- Precise and orderly approach to technical work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NZ residency or a current work permit
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Benefits of working at Powell Fenwick:
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Wide range of projects
- Competitive remuneration package with paid overtime and bonuses
- Close interaction with engineers from a range of disciplines
- Work with industry leaders in the field of innovative and sustainable green design
- Great social club activities