This position will include:
- Design of hot and cold water systems for buildings, sanitary drainage and interface with civil services
- Specific systems, e.g. solar hot water heating
- Liaison with clients
- Providing support to the Mechanical Directors, Hydraulic Team Leader, other senior engineers and junior engineers
- Keeping up to date with relevant design codes and standards.
Key requirements for this position:
- Relevant qualifications
- New Zealand design experience
- Experience in building services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NZ resident or hold a current work permit
- Full, clean New Zealand drivers licence
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
Benefits of working at Powell Fenwick:
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Good size team
- Wide range of projects
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work with industry leaders in the field of innovative and sustainable green design
- Great social club activities
- Make a difference in the rebuild of Christchurch
- New offices in a central location.
This is position will be tailored to meet the experience of the applicant, as well as opportunities for further career development.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org