Intermediate Revit Technician
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Revit Technician to work in our Hydraulic Engineering Department.
The positions will include:
- CAD and Revit documenting of hydraulic systems for buildings
- Keeping up to date with relevant design codes and standards
- Working under the guidance of Senior Technicians
Key requirements for this position:
- 2 or more years’ relevant experience
- Available for interviews in Christchurch in October/November
- Relevant qualifications in CAD and Revit (preferable but not essential)
- Be familiar with the NZ Building Industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NZ resident or hold a current work visa
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
Benefits of working at Powell Fenwick:
- On the job training
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Good size team
- Work on a wide range of projects
- Great social club activities
- Great offices in a central location.