We are currently seeking a Junior Draughtsperson / Recent Graduate to work in our Civil Engineering Department.
This would be the perfect place for someone to start their draughting career, surrounded by a group of talented engineers and other draughtspeople, with on-going training and career progression available.
The positions will include:
- CAD and Revit documenting of Civil services for buildings/carparks
- Keeping up to date with relevant design codes and standards
- Working under the guidance of Senior Technicians
Key requirements for this position:
- Relevant qualifications in CAD and Revit (preferable but not essential)
- Be familiar with the NZ Building Industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NZ resident or hold a current work visa
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
Benefits of working at Powell Fenwick:
- On the job training
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Good size team
- Work on a wide range of projects
- Great social club activities
- Great offices in a central location.
Please email Stella Morris with your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org