Senior Acoustic Engineer
Our Acoustic Department practices in the environmental noise field as well as in building acoustics, at planning, design and monitoring stages.
We are looking for a Senior Acoustic Engineering Consultant to join our Christchurch office. The successful applicant will have broad technical knowledge and be influential in our team - leading projects and supporting the growth of others.
This position will include:
- Technical assessment and reviews
- Preparation of fee submissions
- Management of project delivery
- Attendance at meetings within the Powell Fenwick team and with clients
- Fostering client relationships
- On-going professional development
Other key requirements for this position:
- Minimum five years consulting experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and memberships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
Benefits of working at Powell Fenwick:
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Wide range of projects
- Competitive remuneration package with paid overtime and bonuses
- Close interaction with engineers from a range of disciplines
- Work with industry leaders in the field of innovative and sustainable green design
- Great social club activities.
Please send your Cover Letter & CV to email@example.com