Structural Engineer - Queenstown
We have recently opened an office in central Queenstown due to our involvement in numerous large projects in the area, ranging from new commercial developments through to high end residential housing.
We are therefore seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join our Queenstown office, as we continue to grow our presence in the region.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, people focused, and keen to add value to our development in the Queenstown market.
This position will include:
- Structural design of commercial, industrial and residential buildings
- Liaison with clients, architects, project managers, councils and contractors
- Providing support to the Christchurch based Structural Directors, Senior Engineers and Junior Engineers
- Keeping up to date with relevant design codes and standards
Key requirements for this position:
- Queenstown based
- Relevant qualifications (B.E. (Hons) or equivalent)
- New Zealand design experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NZ resident or hold a current work permit
- Full, clean New Zealand drivers licence
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Benefits of working at Powell Fenwick:
- Great company culture
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Good size team
- Wide range of projects
- Competitive remuneration package, paid overtime and bonuses.